These subtly sweet coconut banana cookies will amaze you. With just three ingredients, they’re healthy, super fast and easy to make and are irresistibly yummy as well.
I love sweet treats but try to eat a low sugar diet, so I usually just do without. I’ve tried and haven’t found alot of sugar free recipes that satisfy my cravings, so I was thrilled when I discovered this coconut banana recipe on YouTube. These cookies are so easy to make and so irresistible, it’s hard to believe they’re super healthy as well.
This cookie has become a popular favorite on social media and is very adaptable as well. You can add nuts or leave them out. You can add raisins or dried cherries as well. I used trail mix for my cookies and they turned out beautifully. Nutty and coconutty and just sweet enough, if you’re craving cookies, please give these a try. They are sure to satisfy.
Making Coconut Banana Cookies
These cookies are about as easy as baking gets. Just combine bananas, coconut and trailmix in a blender. Process until sticky and well combined.
Next, scoop the mixture out with a tablespoon and placed on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Flattened cookies out, using the back of a spoon, a drinking glass or your fingers.
The cookies are baked in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 minutes and that’s it. The cookies will be soft when first taken from the oven. Let them cool completely on a baking rack where they will harden.
So easy to enjoy
These cookies are so good it’s hard to believe the are also healthy. Bananas are high in potassium and coconut has many beneficial nutrients as does trail mix. They are low calorie as well so perfect if you’re reducing. You can enjoy these amazing little cookies at anytime: for breakfast, for lunch or for an afternoon tea break. It’s a recipe that is fun to make and sure to become a go to favorite. Perfectly easy to make and to enjoy!
More Vegan Cookies
Here are some more yummy vegan cookie recipes. Made with healthy ingredients and delicious extras, they will satisfy any sugar craving.
Chocolate Chip Poppy Seed Cranberry and Walnut Cookies
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Coconut Banana Cookies
- 1 cups flaked coconut unsweetened
- 1 cup trail mix
- 2 banana
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cooking sheet with a silicone mat or lightly grease and set aside.
- Place the bananas, coconut and trail mix in a food processor. Process until well blended and smooth.
- Place a cookie cutter on the silicone mat. Fill it with 1 heaping tablespoon of cookie batter. Press down with the back of a greased spoon, your fingers or bottom of a glass. Continue until the sheet is filled leaving 1 inch around each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and let cool on a baking rack where they will harden.
You must be logged in to post a comment.